Morning Pages

Hi!

Do you know Julia Cameron?

She's a talented novelist, playwright, songwriter and poet
whose bestselling works on the creative process have
touched people all over the world.

In The Artist's Way,
Julia introduces a daily practice that
has changed
my life for the better: Morning Pages.


Now, you don't need to be a struggling artist to benefit
from this practice. Anyone can do it.

The Morning Pages are three pages of longhand writing.
You do them every morning, right after you wake up.
And don't worry, they are strickly stream-of-consciousness:
not meant to be art...or even writing, for that matter. You
simply let your hand move across the page, and you write
down whatever comes to mind.

I've found this practice to be very liberating. Whatever bothers
me or worries me or causes me to have fear, I can deal with all
of it in my Morning Pages.

It's a fantastic release for tension, anger, frustrations, petty
annoyances...all the crippling feelings that build up inside of you
and create anxiety. Once you spill them on your pages,
you feel relieved, exorcised.

So give it a try.
It's worth it!

And who knows...
It might stir the Artist in you,
the Inner Child who wants
to play.

Find more about Julia Cameron: click here

Hugs,
Mudd

P.S.: Questions or not, I'd love to hear from you. Please email me at
anxietybuster@gmail.com or simply click the link on the sidebar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mudd!
This is such a GREAT BOOK! I really recommended to everyone...Try it and you will bring your creativity back...Only kids are "pure" for these important things...So let us give us the chance and CREATE as a CHILD...THANKS for you beautiful advices and keep on WOMAN! SUN and PEACE for you!
LUZ