Life Lessons

I didn't know it at the time, but there's a lesson
to be learned from my previous post.

You see, prior to posting "Inspiration Corner," I was feeling guilty that I hadn't written anything yesterday, and I was a bit upset that I wasn't in that great of a writing mood today, either. But instead of beating myself up, instead of putting major strain on myself for not being Mizz Perfect Blogger, I opted to post a simple quote. It was better than nothing, I thought, and my conscience would be soothed till my inspiration came back.

Well, that's exactly what happened: I made it short and sweet, pressed the publish button, and lo and behold, I felt at peace with myself, as well as with you the readers, and the shroud of anxiety that had begun to envelop me was gently removed. I was relieved.

And now, just a few hours later, I'm back to my chatty self again. How quickly moods change! That's why it's important not to let yourself go when the doldrums roll in. Go with the gloom, I say, and do the best you can. Even if it's doing the laundry or sorting the mail, washing your hair or tidying up your closet, just MOVE! As long as you do one little thing, no matter how insignificant it may seem, you'll feel much better. You'll take the pressure out of everyday life.

Baby steps... always remember
that it's all about baby steps.

Be light. Be happy. Be well, my friends.

Hugs,
Mudd

P.S.: Questions or not, I'd love to hear from you. Please email me at
anxietybuster@gmail.com or simply click the link on the sidebar.
xoxo

No comments: