Inspiration Corner

Hello!

I admit, there are days when not knowing what to write can cause anxiety. I care for you, I want to provide you with interesting information, but sometimes I wish I could just be silent, look in your eyes and see your soul, reach out and touch your hand.

So here's my way of reaching out to you today: this beautiful quote I found on my screensaver this morning.


If a little dreaming is dangerous,

the cure for it is not to dream less
but to dream more, to dream all the time.
- Marcel Proust

I've been receiving inspirational words every morning for over four years. If you're interested, you can download PaperQuote screensavers by clicking here.

Pleasant dreams to all...

Mudd
xoxo

P.S.: Questions or not, I'd love to hear from you. Please email me at
anxietybuster@gmail.com or simply click the link on the sidebar.

No comments: