Julia's Basic Tools: FREE PDF Download

Hi!

I just took a stroll on
Julia Cameron
's
Julia Cameron
website and found a free PDF download.

It's called The Basic Tools, and you can download
the 16-page document if you click here.

You'll get to learn all about Morning Pages
and maybe get as addicted to them as I am.

I also discovered there's a Forum on her site.
Go check it out...click here.

That's all for today's Bonbons folks...
Stay tuned for some games and hopefully
a philosophical nugget or two.

Lots of hugs,
Mudd
xoxo

P.S.: Questions or not, I'd love to hear from you. Please email me at
anxietybuster@gmail.com or simply click the link in the sidebar.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Mudd,
Thanks for this, I will check it out.
Did You ever find Julia Camerons book """Heart Steps~~Beautiful Prayers, and Declarations for a Creative Life"""?
Remember tonight~~Early to Bed, Early to Rise..
Big Hugs, Charlotte

Mudd a.k.a. Oza Meilleur said...

Hi Charlotte!

No...haven't had the time yet.
But thanks for reminding me.

Will do the "early to bed" thing, promise!

Love always,
Mudd
xoxo