Deep Thoughts Time

I just love Jack Handey's Deep Thoughts.

You may be familiar with this popular Saturday Night Live feature.
I find Jack's humour so deliciously absurd that I intend to make
Deep Thoughts
a regular highlight on Anxiety Buster Bonbons.

So here's today's selection.
If you don't find it funny,
then fake it!

The memories of my family outings are still a source of strength to me.
I remember we'd all pile into the car - I forget what kind it was -
and drive
and drive. I'm not sure where we'd go, but I think there were
some
trees there. The smell of something was strong in the air as we
played
whatever sport we played. I remember a bigger, older guy
we called "Dad."
We'd eat some stuff, or not, and then I think we
went home.
I guess some things never leave you.


http://www.osmre.gov/photo/photo15.jpg

No comments: